The course teaches the fundamental concepts and basic functions of modern GIS and how organizations use ArcGIS to streamline operations, gain deeper insight from data, and enhance collaboration across business lines. Discover how ArcGIS capabilities work together to enable efficiencies and insight at scale and get inspired by what’s possible when location intelligence is infused throughout the enterprise.
Who Should Attend
- Business and technical leaders and project managers.
- GIS users and technical staff who are transitioning into a management role.
- IT managers and support personnel with a requirement to understand more about GIS programs.
- Consultants and contractors providing products and services to organizations using GIS.
- Academicians and students in upper-level undergraduate and graduate GIS courses and certificate programs.